Sunday, March 10, 2019

'Buddy' The Chipmunk New Footage!

I'm 98% sure this is 'Buddy'. So frustrating I can't get to him and he can't or doesn't want anything to do with trying to make it through the snow to me. That coupled with the fact that the fucking tree rats, led by the nefarious and evil 'Jerkface' the wonder squirrel, will run at Buddy and chase him back into hiding. I'm not just being 'mean' to the squirrels, I've seen them do this with my own eyes.

So, here the video, short, shaky, I had to capture this from my apartment window, on an angle, so yeah, quality is far from supreme.


AMAZING news!!! Just as soon as the clocks changed, so, seemingly, did our weather.. Or at least temperatures...
Check out the temperatures for this week:
Monday: +6C - 42.8F | Tues: 0C - 32F | Wed: +4 - 39.2F | Thurs: +6C - 42.8F| Fri: +10C - 50F

That brings great happiness to my heart and soul... We may have finally made it over the hump to Spring... BUT, it could be a trap! I suspect there will be cold days ahead... But slowly but surely we're getting there!

Now, it's too bad, just as it's getting nice and I have to keep trying to increase my methotrexate dose, thus making me sicker as it's getting nicer...

Fuck...


March 10th 2010 - Corey Haim passes away

No comments:

Post a Comment