Thursday, March 21, 2019

Buddy! Second Encounter.... Closer!

So yeah! Saw 'Buddy' out by the garage again, and each day, with warmer weather I've been watching out back to see if the snow might be melted enough to get over to where he's at and today, we got a lot closer....

To see 'Buddy' footage you can forward to 4:37

A couple of pix


Then after supper I saw he was still out there, so, I went out again and I threw him some more nuts and I wasn't really anticipating interacting with him, but, I had one peanut left and he didn't eat the peanuts this time, he collected one in his cheek.

So I held up the one peanut and said, 'Come get the peanut Buddy' and didn't he jump across the snow, right at me and as he got to my feet, he darted to the left and entered a small snow 'cave', where the water had melted, I'm guessing some path for him, because he didn't come back out... And it looks like it could have gone over to and under the fence...

Who knows, but I'm impressed! I'm pretty sure he remembers me.

Storm coming tomorrow,.... We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment