Saturday, January 6, 2018

The Deep Freeze!

A relentless Winter. Since two days before Christmas, when we had our first 'ice storm', then the storm Christmas day, then the polar vortex for almost two weeks... Then another storm, followed by more from the polar vortex.... It would appear, the polar vortex will dissipate in the next couple of days giving us some warmer, more seasonal temperatures. Although I'm hearing of a potential storm this Tuesday and one next weekend... I don't care if it snows to the rafters, just hate the dang cold. This 'polar vortex', which when i read a story on CBC about it, claimed that usually and in years and decades past, it was very rare for the mass of cold air usually "trapped" in the North, was escaping it's icy tomb and wandering across much of Canada and the Northern USA. Hate it! It's enough to make Canadians rally together (not only for warmth) and march South and take over the US! But with our luck the polar vortex would just follow us.

Not much new, just been hunkering down away from this cold air. I have been trying to piece together the bits and pieces of my autobiography. I've talked about it for some time now. Writing a book on my life. Do I think I'm special? Or more important than everyone else? No, not at all, I just think I've been lucky to have had some very amazing experiences. Sure loads of people have done more than I have, but having worked on the X-Files, Millennium and piece-meal work for other shows and films, plus the work I did at Electronic Arts Canada, the band years, the travelling, it's been an exciting life and I think people would be interested in reading about it and some of the stories that have come from these 45 years on Earth.
For some reason I'm super lethargic today... SO that's it for now.. Have the rest of my 'Indiana Jones' marathon to watch and hibernate for a few more days until this cold weather stint has passed us....

No comments:

Post a Comment