Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Something Snowy This Way Comes

Well just as I had finished writing an email to a friend in California, I had said, 'Well looks like the next snowstorm is passing us by unscathed'... Then I went to my hotmail and there's weather warnings for Sussex, Edmunston and Fredericton... Possibly 15+cm But the temperatures are still bearable, so like I've said, 'it can snow to the rafters, just as long as it ain't below -10°C.
Was out for a nice walk today, been trying to get out everyday that the weather isn't being a jerkface. I've gained weight as I'm not walking up to the University most days, also I need to get out so I'm not sitting here with the heat on too high.. Who knows what my heating bill will be like this year, I had been trying to keep it as low as possible, the last two bills have been below $200, so I'm happy about that... I am a little worried about this next bill because it has those near two weeks of crazy ass ridiculous cold weather. I have been using my oil heaters, so hopefully that'll help, that was my plan for this Winter.
Spring is 44 days away, but that date/day doesn't mean Winter is over, heck it could snow until freakin May!

Last night I had a great laugh. I need to thank my Brother Scott and Sister-in-law for the string that was wrapped around my Christmas present... I have to play with Elsa each night before bedtime or it's scratches to the face for me... I had been toying around with this string and she was really fighting with it. I had gone into the kitchen and then came back in to find her playing with the string like mad, I hadn't seen her play by herself in a while and she batted, scratched, rolled, jumped around with that string like a mad woman! Then when she turned and saw me watching, she arches her back, puffs up her hair and jumps up in the air and takes off under the desk. It was so funny. She's been doing that enraged fluffy body thing since she was a kitten. She's just hilarious and that's what I love about cats, they are all mad in the head.
Evil Elsa seen here about to slap a painting

No comments:

Post a Comment