Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Feelin' Better

Thanks for all your kind words on FB. I slept a good chunk of the day and did feel a bit better when I got up, got moving around.
Sometimes I think I really get to feel how bad I am when I'm towards the end of my Naproxen (anti-inflammatory) coursing through my body and then once I take it (every 12 hours), well not once, about an hour or more later I begin to notice it's effects. These 'shatter' gummies are most excellent, they really do the trick. Can't wait for all the new products to be unleashed in I guess January now.


SO! It's been a helluva long time since I've posted a video and it wasn't for lack of trying. I must have 3 to 5 days of video, went to work on it and it just never got done and then the next day, i'd take more video and then it didn't get made... I'd start editing, working on stuff but just been too busy.

But then yesterday eve, while waiting for Ciaron (We went to see the 'Joker') and all of a sudden 'CallYou' is being so skittish I ain't even bothering to try and get her to come to me, these two 'munks show up. The 'ShortTail' and this other one... I dunno, it's got a mark on it's hind end like 'Buddy's 'mother' did... But I just can't accept that she's survived that long and this one doesn't seem big enough to be that old.  I dunno... Anyhow... Enjoy, not many more of these left.


AND as a bonus, here's a couple of Fall photo's I've taken over the last couple of weeks:




No comments:

Post a Comment