Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Pretty Ecstatic For a Wednesday

I've spoken before about the incredible and colossal work that Tim Rayne and his crew at Raynemaker Productions have put in to the Capital Project. I've been there for parts of it and it's still going on!

In case you missed it, I'm not up on Facebook's settings and stuff, so I'm not sure if everyone can see the video I shared from Tim's FB page today, but they uploaded our video today, to say, the Wasteland Zombies spotlight video for the Capital Project.
I'm more than satisfied with the quality of the sound and footage, as well as the band's performance. The guys are super jazzed about the video too! They think it's great!
We could always use more practice and it was a new song, but we were really jazzed on 'Anubis Rising'.
I'm pretty sure we played, 'Kill Scene - Zombie Nation', 'The Fire Breathing Liar' & 'Anubis Rising'.
I maybe should have chose 'Spread Your Wings' as it is our most 'popular'/well known song. But again, we were super happy with our new originals, 'Kill Scene' and 'Fire Breathing...' we'd been playing for some time.

Here's a link to the video:

Second Wednesday in a row, cool stuff happened when I needed it. I ain't gonna gripe much about the methotrexate, but it's working, so it's a necessary evil for right now. Until the, by all means, please keep sending me cool shit on Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment