Monday, September 23, 2019

Well, this is it.

The pugs have left the building.... Been sad watching my neighbors move out piece by piece. Tonight is their last night in the house. For a month I'll be solo until they rent out the front apartment.

They've had two families check it out so far. I'd prefer a family over some reckless partying students...

Man, I'm way behind on the the vids! My laptop is chugging slower and slower all the time. Though the new ext hard drive would give me some speed back but processing the videos, even like under 10 minutes can take up to an hour or more, then uploading them to YouTube  can take a bit as well....

So I've finished vids, but it was like way past bedtime when I got them, to YouTube and then just forgot I had to bring 'em here:

So, 3 awesome vids for ya's! Lots of  'Munk action!

Like this one says, 'More Chaos AND Stumpy'!

Oddly titled, but still more 'Munk power! - No, I didn't eat any chipmunks in my tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment