Friday, September 6, 2019

The Return Of 'Lil Guy!

Yeah! Crazy, haven't seen the little brother in about a month. This afternoon I thought, 'I wonder if I can get any of these other ones to come feed off my lap...' So as you see in the video, it doesn't work out well, until... Bam, there's 'Lil Guy!


Dorian is still heading our way. It's impossible to tell what's goin to happen at this point. We maybe get 50 to 65k/hr winds or we may get up to 110K/hr winds.. Lots of rain no doubt.

I replenished my Emergency Kit today. Last evening I had gone through the kit and found that ALL of the First Aid ointments, alcohol swipes, everything, even the water purification tablets  all, expired... lol Like expired in 2000, 2003...
So I got all new stuff to replace all that had expired.
I have lol...A LOT of water stored. 4 2L milk jugs with water put through the Brita filter plus the Brita jug itself. And 2 4Liter milk jugs of tap water and a further 3 more 2L milk jugs with water... LOL my water will probably be fine! But hey! If not, I got loads of water!

Like I said, this storm won't even be a 'storm'... it'll be a non story......


HEY! Harvest Jazz and Blues! Man, I remember the good ol early days of the festival.

1991 Dreamkick were starting our path to slaying as many bars as they'd let us play. It's always been a fantastic festival. I always loved it and the 'First Night Celebration', which was a New Years eve annual festival... Can't remember how many years it ran for, but they nuked it. Guess crowds didn't much like having to trudge around the city from venue to venue in -20 weather or sidewalks of ice.

Anyhow,. Tim and the Capital Project crew have done some series on the local music biz and for this years Harvest Jazz & Blues 'fest they've interviewed some of, no, not even some of, they interviewed THE biggest Blues and Jazz names the city has to offer (not all of them, but a pretty decent group!)

Check out Episodes 1 & 2:


And part II (which I was a camera person for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment