Friday, March 1, 2013

Will the Bubble Burst?

Wait a second here...Somethin ain't right... Ok, looks fine haha... The bookmark I have for this blog is from an older version of this Internet "Blogger"... So I clicked dashboard and it looked like it might have been a separate account, but in figuring it out, it was the first post of the month of March...And here I thought it was the 28th!

Been noticing less activity from my friends on Facebook, less people logged in, less posts and requests for you to join some stupid game. Is it the end of Facebook>? What would people move onto? Google's social media applications and websites?

We didn't get as much snow as they "forecast"  for this area of the Province, it's certainly nice and mild out.l

No plans for the weekend, other than hopefully later today I'll get over to the Naturalist store and pick up the Type II collagen and begin to see how that works for me. It would mean the World to me if it actually helped my arthritis, I'd much much much stumble across something like this, than take the biologicals.
I'd like to kick all the pharmaceuticals in my body within a 5 yr time. I'm 40 now and I've been taking some of the medications for a long long time. At some point, something's gotta give. I'd like to kick all this shit and at least see what happens. I'm tired of the reliance on Government for my medications.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment