Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coming up on the bad girls club...

Yeah, ok, everyone's entitled to some trash TV!
Man, the last couple weeks have been brutal. I don't th ink the methotrexate is doing much other than killing me. My ankles feel like they are going to break, my necks been tightening up more and more each day.
An X-Files -ish  type event has occurred with this whole Type II collagen venture. I call "Aura" and talk to their "go to " guy about collagen, and I'm telling him I couldn't find what I was looking for on the website his partner gave me the other day. So I suggest they to the Westcoast Naturals website because I know that I saw what I wanted there the other day. So, on the phone with this guy and he's going through the site and cannot find it anywhere... So, I get on my laptop and I go through the site and the stuff is freakin gone! What the hell?? After I finish the phone call, go back to my laptop and go into my history folder and find where about a week ago and find the link that took me to the Type II collagen product on the W|C Naturals site and click it... Page 404. Page not found... So what happened in the last few days, that they would have taken that product off the site. Not only that, but last week I also called them to inquire about the product I'm looking for. Now when I call the number goes to the FAX line and I made sure a couple of times, I even called the FAX line number, nothing, all go to FAX lines... Like what the hell!!!

FINALLY warmer weather is upon us. I'll be honest, I sure as hell didn't like that Winter. In the next few days, even by weeks end we'll see high of +8°C. Over the last few days, it's been around the 0° mark, but we've had wind out of the North East and so it's been below 0, but much more bearable.

Hung out with some old friends the other night, actually turned into somewhat of a small reunion. It's good to be back amongst old friends, though I miss my West Coast one's as much as someone would miss their Brothers or Sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment