Thursday, January 2, 2020

1St Blog of 2020 - The Year We Make Contact!

Hello, hello my Hindu friends!

I trust you all had a heckuva kick off to 2020, the Year We Make Contact!

I had a great holidays with family and friends. After a pretty brutal end of November and into December, being with close family and friends were just what the doctor ordered.

Here's a short vid for the new year, update on the cats, Winter and some other things:


And here's a song that has a lot of meaning for me. I used to repeat this song, over and over and over to get me through anxiety attacks when I was suffering the most.

Some songs from that time period became like mantras for me. They gave me the energy, the strength, metal and physical fortitude to endure the hell I had been immersed into.

The MAIN, and most importantly, the 'cure' to anxiety is, "feel the fear and do it anyways".... Whatever you fear, face it, work through it and you'll feel a great sense of self worth again, you'll feel the power of conquering your fears.



No comments:

Post a Comment