Friday, August 2, 2019

Seeing That I'm Going To Have To Move....

Seeing that I'm going to have to move to a new place, I've begun the arduous task of the striking my gear.
This begins in the basement, in my 'collection room'.

I believe, I have over 100 shirts, long sleeve T's. On the low side, I'd guess at 80, but the high side I might go to 150... But we're gonna see. I have drawers of shirts, I just filled a full garbage bag full of shirts from the basement, they are all my 'special shirts', from Electronic Arts, special X-Files crew shirts and band shirts/Metal T's.
I have at least 15-18 Iron Maiden shirts on their own. I've got offensive shirts, I've got crazy cool shirts.
I've got shirts! And those one's from the basement are just the one's I deemed to 'cool to wear' or one's that I rarely wore... Upstairs here I have a full cabinet full of other shirts I rarely wear and then there's my dresser that has all the shirts I would wear.
EA Sports 'NBA Street Shirt. which I think I got at the EA store in our building. This one is heading for the garbage as it's falling apart around the logo. I 'hang' on to these shirts I guess because I am reminded of a real high point in my life, right before my fall. 
And I just love to support bands or artists or just cool ass freaking art.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment