Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Incoming!

Man, I'm feeling this weather coming in tomorrow or something's up. I did walk quite a bit today and looked at Google to figure out that when I walk to and from Downtown, I'm walking about 2 miles and I do it just about every other day, so that's pretty good exercise.
So right now I'm not sure if I just walked too much today or it's the weather, but given that the temps been below 0°C and it's going to rise to +7 tomorrow, that's probably what's doing me in, that and it's not just my feet that are hurting more than usual, it's my back (an on-going issue in the last year or so is that when the weather changes are affecting my body, where I broke two ribs in the 1990's is coming back to haunt me. I have to stuff small pillows all around my body and back in an attempt to try and stop me from moving when I'm sleeping, as when I move, I can wake up screaming out).

Even a few fingers are giving me grief tonight.

Just an odd note. Yesterday when I was out for a walk, I was on the walking trail that runs parallel to University ave., I was wearing my headphones, rocking out to some tunes, when out of the corner of my eye, I see a what looks like a bumper, I turn my head a bit, as I'm accustomed to being over taken on my walks by other walkers, joggers, cyclists, skateboarders, lol old people with walkers and canes, but not quite so used to being over taken by undercover police cars on the WALKING trail.... Not sure what they were up to, guess probably looking for someone... They had their undercover cop car lights on, he may have even tooted the horn at me, but I didn't hear.

Anyhow, it was just weird... They passed me (there was a lady officer in the car, I'm guessing she was a cop, they were both plain clothed) and disappeared on Charlotte st.


Time to crash....

No comments:

Post a Comment