Wednesday, February 27, 2013

new beginning I guess

So my Father's been saying to me for the last while, I should keep a blog. I said, 'What on Earth would I blog about?' He said, my knowledge and my ability to keep positive despite adversity  is exactly what I should blog about. I replied, 'But there's nothing to say, I just do, that's all, you just have to keep going despite adversity'.

So, there's blog #1

I had "blogged" before, well I guess what's turned into "blogging". Years ago, when having your own server and hosting your own (and other's website) was the "geek" thing to do. I maintained a "world" of sites called Dmonix.net, which is now defunct/. My main site was "Zero's World Order". That site housed my "blog", my photo's, resume and pix of my animals. After my arthritis hit and I eventually left working at |Electronic Arts Canada, money began to dwindle before the insurance company granted me my Long Term Disability finally gave me my benefits, so my servers, died, my towers were sold off and with the advent of Youtube, MySpace and Facebook, my "blogging" took different avenues of disseminating information. I've had this "blog" just before I joined up to MySpace and FB... I actually have a series of video blogs that started back in 2006, you can find em here at Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pusfan
So, that's good for a "first entry" more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment